The 3.1 update of the Mark II went online during the weekend. There are three groups of new features: wide converter support, device support, and new cameras/backs.
The following is an excerpt from the press release.
- Supports the iPad mini with Retina display.
Added wide converter support:
- olloclip 4-in-1 Wide on iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s and on the 5th generation iPod touch.
- Schneider iPro Series 2 Super Wide on iPhone 4, 4s, 5.
- Schneider iPro Series 2 Wide on iPhone 4, 4s, 5.
- Arca-Swiss F-classic 4×5, F-classic 5×7, F-classic 6×9, F-classic 8×10, F-metric 4×5, F-metric 5×7, F-metric 6×9, F-metric 8×10, M-Line two mf, M-monolith 4×5, M-monolith 5×7, M-monolith 6×9, M-monolith 8×10, misura 4×5, misura 8×10, Rl3d, Rm2d, Rm3d factum, Rm3di.
- ARRI ALEXA XT, ALEXA XT M, ALEXA XT Plus, ALEXA XT Studio.
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT, Pocket Cinema Camera, Production Camera 4K.
- Canon EOS 70D, 100D/Rebel SL1, 700D/Rebel T5i.
- Fujifilm X100S, X-A1, X-E2, X-M1, X-T1.
- Linhof Kardan re, M 679cs, Master Technika 3000, Master Technika classic, Technikardan S 23, Technikardan S 45, Techno, Technorama 612 pc II, Technorama 617s III.
- Mamiya 6, 6 MF, 645DF+.
- Nikon AW1, D610, D3300, D5300, D7100, Df, J3, S1.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, OM-D E-M10, PEN EP-5.
- Panasonic DMC-G6, DMC-GF6, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX7.
- Pentax K-3, K-50, K-500.
- Samsung GNX, NX-30, NX-300, NX-1100, NX-2000.
- Sigma DP3 Merrill.
- Sony A3000, A5000, A7, A7R, NEX-3N, NEX-5T, PMW-F5, PMW-F55, SLT-A58.
- Phase One IQ250, IQ260, IQ260 Achromatic, IQ280.
One thing to note is that the Schneider wides are not supported on the iPhone 5s yet. The reason is simple: Schneider have a new case for the iPhone 5s that we were unable to buy anywhere.
The Mark II supports only certified converters, so if you find your favorite converter missing, please let us know.
Do you like this app?
There’s also a small new feature that we do not advertise in the press release: you can easily share your love towards the app.
Open the menu, scroll all the way down and tap I Like This App!
It doesn’t cost you a dime, but spreading the word helps us to bring exciting new features to the app faster.
Thank you for letting your friends – and even complete strangers – know about the Mark II!
But please do not use reviews as a feedback or bug reporting channel! It’s not bi-directional and we can’t get in touch with reviewers.
Use Report a Problem in the menu instead. It’s the fastest way to get in touch with us – and you are not required to have an actual problem to use this feature.