Version 1.2 of my ShutterCount app is now available on the Mac App Store.
- History logging allows you to track camera usage. Logs are stored in CSV format that can be imported into Apple’s Numbers or Microsoft Excel for further processing.
- Easily share your camera’s shutter count with your friends or a potential buyer (requires OS X 10.8 or later).
Added support for:
- Canon EOS-1D C
- Canon EOS 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3
- Canon EOS 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5 / Kiss X70
The upgrade is free for existing ShutterCount users. New users can download the app for $2.99 from the Mac App Store.